An Important Message from Your Dentist, Cynthia Bolton, DDS
To Our Family of Patients:
Our staff hopes that our dental family is today in good health. Our community has been through a lot in the past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We are asking our patients to follow Governor Cooper’s THREE W RULE:
WEAR: wear a cloth face covering
WAIT: stay at least 6 feet apart from other patients, practice social distancing
WASH: use the hand sanitizer offered at our office stations
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys,
since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed for social distancing between patients. We will ask
you to remain in your car until you are ready to be seated and receive your care. Our
appointment coordinator will call you when it is time for you to be served. Please
call our front desk at 336.349.9248 when you arrive.
- We will do our best to minimize wait times for your appointments. We ask that you
be patient with us as we adjust to our new way of operations. Keep in mind our primary concern is for your health and safety.
- Our staff will be wearing extra protective clothing which will make us warm. With that in mind, the temperature in the office will be cooler than expected. Please bring a jacket in case you need it. Some blankets will be available.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, every patient, and our team safe in our practice.
To make an appointment please call Sherry or Linda at 336.349.9248
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back. We’ve missed you!
Dr. Bolton and Team